A fully rounded bangle has arrived to the site!
I've been really trying to find a way to make a nice substantial bangle and I think this is it! This bangle is named after my paternal aunt, the oldest of my father's siblings, who happened to transition a few years back on my birthday. She was a stern woman who played no games, but I think that's what being the oldest does to some people, right?
My Aunt Margie wasn't big on lots of jewelry, but I think she would approve of these bangles, as they are unique, each one touched by my own hands.
Each bangle is hand etched, meaning no two are alike. At the moment, these bangles only come in one size, so please read the description carefully.
- listing is for one bangle
- bangle inside diameter measures 65mm or 2.5"
- fits a small hand or smaller medium hand
- hand etched brass bangle with 22kt gold, nickel free plating
- made with love in the USA