I made these pretty earweights when I wanted to really start stretching my ears. I made my own pair in sterling silver and they really came in handy. They could be for everyday use if your ears are already stretched, but if not, they are definetely perfect for stretching earrings, and alot prettier than using locks!
The casting is a water chestnut, native to New York ( and Asia). Handmade by me. I made the casting, from start to finish. The only thing I didn't do was plate them!
- Brass casting and hand made brass earhook
- Plated Rose Ox ( kind of like a really pretty copper color)
- Earweight from top to bottom measure approx. 55mm or
- 2 1/2 inches
- Each earweight weighs about 1.114 oz, or 32.4 grams.
- Made with love in the USA.