These are truly a great thing to see in person! A set of 3 bangles lightly glide up and down your wrist, creating a wonderful sound as you go about your day.
These bangles are created by etching paint splatters on a sheet of metal, placing it in acid and then sawing the shape and forming the bangles. They are then cast in brass for consistency. Please know that the bangle will be slightly different from those pictured, as the technique differs with each set made.
* Please refer to the "Bangle Sizing" image to get the correct size! The most commonly ordered size is Medium, but we also offer Small and Large.
- The set is for 1 bangle only
- These look great mixed with the larger etched bangle!
- Brass or copper bangle, plated in a rich 22kt gold plate
- Made with love in the USA