Keeping with Lingua Nigra tradition, we like to work with the beautiful and unusual.
Similar to our Lost Hope earring, this is made up of a natural colored dentalium shell that has been capped off with a semi matte sterling silver cap. The caps will sit right on your earlobe with a post going through it.
Dentalium is a mollusk that lives inside of this beautiful white shell. They can be found primarily in the Pacific Northwest and also in Asia.
A really stunning piece, it can be worn for an extra dramatic look.
- approx. 2.25 - 3.25" long
- natural shell, please allow for slight imperfections
- sterling silver top with sterling silver post
- made to order, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
- made with love in the USA